You trust us, We deliver!
We’re about to start shipping the first batch of 450 units. The pre-orders will be processed in the order they came.
Thank you for your patience!
What is Airspy?
Airspy is an advanced a very advanced software defined radio receiver capable of sampling 10MHz of spectrum anywhere between 24MHz and 1.7GHz – and even beyond with extensions. It is the only high performance wide band receiver solution in the market that’s yet affordable.
- Continuous 24 – 1750 MHz RX range with no gaps
- 3.5 dB NF between 42 and 1002 MHz
- Tracking RF filters
- 35dBm IIP3 RF front end
- 12bit ADC @ 20 MSPS (80dB Dynamic Range, 64dB SNR, 10.4 ENOB) – Yeah, size does matter.
- Up to 80 MSPS for custom applications
- Cortex M4F @ up to 204MHz with Multi Core support (dual M0)
- 1.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- 1 RTC clock (for packet time-stamping)
- External clock input (10 MHz to 100 MHz via MCX connector) – Ideal for phase coherent radios
- 10 MHz panoramic spectrum view with 9MHz alias/image free
- IQ or Real, 16bit fixed or 32bit float output streams
- No IQ imbalance, DC offset or 1/F noise at the center of the spectrum that plagues all the other SDRs
- Extension ports: 16 x SGPIO
- 1 x RF Input (SMA)
- 1 x RF Output (Loopthrough, U-FL)
- 2 x High Speed ADC inputs (up to 80 MSPS, U-FL)
- 4.5v software switched Bias-Tee to power LNA’s and up/down-converters
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8 and 8.1
- Radio surveillance,
- Fast scanner,
- Spectrum Analyzer,
- Direction Finding,
- Passive Radars,
- FM Radio,
- Analog TV,
- Digital Terrestrial TV,
- Ham Radio,
- Radio Astronomy,
- Satellite base stations,
- IF Panoramic adapter
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 (XP works but it has been deprecated by Microsoft)
Minimum hardware requirements:
- 3rd gen Intel i3 2.4 GHz CPU or equivalent
- 2GB of RAM (to run your own OS, airspy barely needs 1MB of memory)
- High speed USB 2.0 controller