SDR Software Package (Change log)
ADSB decoder for ARM Linux (for Raspberry PI 2 and Odroid boards)
Airspy can be used as a high performance ADSB receiver capable of 20MHz, low scatter MLAT. The performance is comparable to top end, way more expensive ADSB receivers. This executable turns your Airspy into an autonomous ADSB station with low power requirements.
ADSB decoder for x86_64 Linux
Same command line version compiled for 64bit Intel/AMD CPU’s.
ADSB decoder for x86 Linux
Same command line version compiled for 32bit Intel/AMD CPU’s.
If Windows fails to install Airspy automatically, unzip and install this driver.
- Airspy Library (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Airspy Firmware Source Code
- Airspy Firmware Releases
- SDR# plugin examples to use as a starting point for new developments
Third Party Plugins
|Frequency Manager Suite from Jeff Knapp||Download|
|SDRSharp Plugins from Vasili Beliakov||Download|
|SDRSharp Net Remote Control||Download|
|DDE Satellite Tracker from SatSignal.eu||Download|
Cool SDR stuff from our friends
- ModeSDeco2 ADS-B/Mode-S Decoder from Sergey Serov
- ACARS Decoder from Thierry Leconte
- Linrad from Leif Asbrink SM5BSZ
- Simon Brown’s SDR-Console
- ExtIO Plugin by Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV
- GNU Radio Live DVD (AirSpy support based on Ubuntu Linux 14.04.4 LTS, 64-bit edition)
- GNU Radio Win64 binaries with airspy support see also build scripts on github