SpyVerter is a high performance HF front-end designed to extend the coverage of the Airspy receiver series to the HF down to virtually DC.
It is based on an original switched double balanced mixer that moves the entire HF spectrum to the VHF band between 120 MHz and 180 MHz.
When used with an Airspy receiver, the SpyVerter can be powered from the integrated Bias-Tee.
An extra USB power supply input is provided for compatibility with receivers like RTL-SDR.
- RF Input 1kHz to 60 MHz
- IF Frequency 120 MHz – Positive Image
- Technology: Switched Double Balanced Mixer
- Conversion loss: 5.2 dB typ.
- 33 dBm IIP3
- Phase noise at 10kHz separation: -122 dBc/Hz
- RF Filtering: Low Pass Filter with corner at 65 MHz – 75dB ultimate rejection
- IF Filtering: Band Pass Filter with corners at 120 MHz and 180 MHz – 75dB ultimate rejection
- Max RF power: 10 dBm
- Bias-tee voltage: 4.2v to 5.5v
- Current consumption: 47mA