Skip to content
Be prepared. Always keep an Airspy Mini in your pocket!
- Airspy Mini builds on top of the successful Airspy R2 architecture to offer a portable high performance scanner for the VHF and UHF bands.
The coverage can be extended to the HF bands via the SpyVerter up-converter companion.
This new addition to the Airspy family is 100% compatible with all the existing software including the de facto scanning standard SDR#, but also a number of popular software defined radio applications such as SDR-Radio, HDSDR, GQRX and GNU Radio.
For a more complete list of supported software, check the download page.
- VHF/UHF/SHF Radio Monitoring
- Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
- ADS-B, ATC receiver
- Radio Astronomy
- Satellite IF
- Telemetry Receiver
- Wide Band Scanner
- Ham Radio, etc.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (For Windows XP, please contact us)
- Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Pine64, UP
- Continuous 24 – 1700 MHz native RX range, down to DC with the SpyVerter option
- 3.5 dB NF between 42 and 1002 MHz
- Maximum RF input of +10 dBm
- Tracking RF filters
- 35dBm IIP3 RF front end
- 12bit ADC @ 20 MSPS (10.4 ENOB, 70dB SNR, 95dB SFDR)
- 10, 6 and 3 MSPS IQ output – Optimized for portable and tablets
- Up to 6 MHz panoramic spectrum view
- 0.5 ppm high precision, low phase noise clock
- 4.5v software switchable Bias-Tee 100% Compatible with SpyVerter and High Performance LNA
- IQ or Real, 16bit fixed or 32bit float output streams
- No IQ imbalance, DC offset or 1/F noise at the center of the spectrum that plagues all the other SDRs
- Best software support of all existing SDRs
- No drivers required! 100% Plug-and-play on Windows Vista, Seven, 8, 8.1 and 10, all Linux Flavors, Mac and Android
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Pine64 and UP boards
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
Minimum hardware requirements
- Core 2 Duo @ 2 GHz CPU or equivalent
- 2GB of RAM (to run your own OS, airspy barely needs 1MB of memory)
- High speed USB 2.0 controller
- Open source multi-platform libairspy and airspy host tools at github
- Open source airspy firmware at github
- Linux kernel SDR API (by Antti Palosaari) at github